Selected Solo Exhibitions
- Core Participant in ‘Between the Lines’ Symposium (exchange between
Michaelis School of Art , Cape Town and Braunschweig School of Art, Germany)
‘Between the Lines’ exhibition.
- "Notre Peau" (our skin), Centre for African Studies Gallery/UCT, Cape Town
Villa Arcadia at the Hollard Campus, Parktown/the Hollard Exchange Programme, Johannesburg
- “Notre Peau” (our skin) at the The Association for Visual Art (AVA) Gallery/ the Hollard Exchange Programme, Cape Town
Read a review about the exhibition | And the press release on Art Times
- “Echoes” (Travelling exhibition) at the Alliance Française of Port Elizabeth
- Alliance Française of Pretoria
-Alliance Française of Durban
- Alliance Française of Mbabane /Swaziland (26th May)
- CCFM, Alliance Française of Maputo/Mozambique (13 June)
- Alliance Française of Johannesburg (12th July)
Alliance Francaise of Cape Town, on 10th August 2010
- Maurice Mbikayi , Framery Art Gallery, Sea Point, Cape Town
Selected Group Exhibitions
- Window Exhibition/ Traces at Dock, with Miatta Kawinzi(New York), Janne Nabb & Maria Teeri(Helsinki), (sponsored by IAAB and Pro Helvetia) Basel, Switzerland
- Thinking Africa and the Diaspora Differently Centre for African Studies(CAS), UCT, Cape Town
- Celeste Prize 2011 Finalists Exhibition & Arwards. The Invisible Dog 51 Bergen Street, Brooklyn, New York City
- Goethe on Main Gallery: 2010 reasons to live in a small Town (initiated by VANSA), Johannesburg /South Africa
- AFRIKA SUR L’ÉVENEMENT POÉTIQUE, collectif d’ artistes, Centre Culturel des Mazades, Toulouse, France
- “Amani Art Festival 2010” fostering Cultural Diversity, lookout Hill, Khayelitsha, Cape Town- SA
- The Association for the Visual Arts (AVA), Cape Town
- Art reach Exhibition at the Association for the Visual Arts (AVA), Cape Town
- The Art of Determination at the Harare International Festival of the Arts (HIFA 2008), National Gallery of Harare- Zimbabwe
- “The Soul of Africa” at the Development Bank of Southern Africa, Midrand, Gauteng
- “Human Rights Day” at the Slave Lodge, S A. IZIKO Museum, Cape Town
- Blank Projects, Cape Town
- Sanlam Art Gallery at the Baxter Theatre, Cape Town
- “Reconciliation Day” at the Slave Lodge, S.A. IZIKO Museum, Cape Town
- ‘X-Cape Circuit” at the Scalabrini Centre of Cape Town
- “A journey together” at the Scalabrini Centre of Cape Town
- “Portrait Exhibition” at the Association for Visual Art (AVA) Gallery, Cape Town
- A Response to ‘Picasso & Africa at the Alliance Française of Cape Town, Cape Town -SA
- The framery Art Gallery, Sea Point, Cape Town
- Article 15 performed for Between the lines Symposium at Michaelis School of Art
- "Intersections", National Art Festival , Grahamstown, South Africa
- Voices (performance), Spier Contemporary 2010, City Hall/Grand Parade, Cape Town, SA
- Distant relationships (performance), Mullineux Wine Cellar, Riebeek Kasteel, Cape Town.
- Healing (performance), Festival of cultural diversity (Organised the City of Cape Town, UNHCR and the Cape Town Refugee Centre), Khayelitsha, Cape Town.
- “Talking Heads”, video performance with Magdelena Kunz and Daniel Glaser, Pro Helvetia Swizz Council, Cape Town.
- Between the Lines’ Symposium (exchange between Michaelis Art School and
Braunschweig School of Art, Germany)
- Celeste Prize Award Finalist, Invisible Dogs Gallery Brooklyn, NYC
- 3rd Ward Award, Grand Prize winner, Brooklyn, New York City.
Hollard Creative Exchange Program, Cape Town & Johannesburg.
Voices, Spier Contemporary 2010 – Biennial–Selected public Performance art ,
City Hall/Grand Parade, Cape Town.
Best group proposal, Table Mountain Cable Way Station Award.
- Prohelvetia Swiss Art Council: Artist in residency, IAAB (Christoph Merian
- Zoma Contemporary Art Centre (ZCAC) Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Artist in Residency, (AIR Program Award), Africa Centre, Cape Town. (Still to be done)
- International Contemporary Masters Book V5 (World Wide Art Books), December 2011, California, USA.
- Business Art South Africa, July 27, p.6, 2011
- SA Art Times, February, p. 28. , 2011.
- Suzy Bell, Getting under our skin, Cape Times, Friday 21, 2011.
- What's on in Cape Town, Mail and Guardian, January 28 to February 3 2001, p.3
- Cape Times, January 21, 2010.
- Ruth Simbao, Cosmolocalism: The audacity of place, CCA Lagos Newsletter, no. 10, September-December 2010.
- Jay Pather (ed.), Spier Contemporary 2010 catalogue, Africa Center, Cape Town.
- Sean O'Toole, Parting shot, Sunday Times, March 28, 2010
- Art South Africa, winter, vol. 8, issue 4. 2010
- Andrew Mulenga, Artistically brushing out xenophobia in SA, Weekend Post, November 30. 2007.